On Thursday, September 20, 2018, the ResponsiveEd Foundation is participating in the Communities Foundation of Texas’ 10th-annual North Texas Giving Day, a one-day, 18-hour, online fundraising extravaganza for the North Texas region.
Last year, Communities Foundation of Texas brought together more than 2,700 nonprofit organizations to raise $39 million, and we are excited to be a part of the movement this year! Since its inception in 2009, North Texas Giving Day has inspired people to give. We invite you to join the movement and help us reach our goal of raising $350,000 on September 20.
Our mission at ResponsiveEd is to provide hope for students through innovative, character-based, personalized learning environments. You can be a part of providing that hope with a donation to the ResponsiveEd Foundation.
Here’s how you can help support our students:
1. Get Up and Give on September 20
Donate to the ResponsiveEd Foundation at NorthTexasGivingDay.org between 6 a.m. and midnight on September 20.
- Your donation can be stretched with bonus funds and prizes raised by Communities Foundation of Texas.
- Not available on September 20? No worries! You can schedule your donation between September 10 and September 19 to make your gift count.
You can also donate directly to your local North Texas ResponsiveEd campus or initiative at the links below:
- American Teacher Initiative
- Carrollton Classical Academy
- Clay Classical Academy
- Coppell Classical Academy
- Corinth Classical Academy
- Denton Classical Academy
- Garland Classical Academy
- Richardson Classical Academy
- STEM Academy of Lewisville
- iSchool High of Lewisville Entrepreneurial Academy
- Founders Classical Academy of Dallas
- Founders Classical Academy of Flower Mound
- Founders Classical Academy of Frisco
- Founders Classical Academy of Mesquite
- Premier High School – Arlington
- Premier High School – Fort Worth
- Premier High School – Granbury
- Premier High School – Irving South
- Premier High School – Lewisville
- Founders Classical Academy of Lewisville
2. Spread the Word
Spread the word and encourage your friends and family to get up and give to the ResponsiveEd Foundation on North Texas Giving Day!
- Don’t forget to tag @ResponsiveEd in your posts to possibly be featured on the district page.
- Use #NTxGivingDay, #GiveForHope, and #GetUpAndGive
- Encourage your friends and family to get up and give as well by sharing posts from the ResponsiveEd Foundation.
For more information on how you can help the ResponsiveEd Foundation and all of the 19 campuses in North Texas on North Texas Giving Day, September 20, please reach out to Angela Bernstein.
A Message from North Texas Giving Day
On Thursday, September 20, the nation’s largest giving day, North Texas Giving Day turns 10 and we are planning a celebration for the decade!
In 10 years, North Texas Giving Day has transformed from an idea to help raise awareness of local nonprofits, to a movement that has ignited a broad culture of community-wide giving pumping nearly $195 million into the DFW region. In honor of this landmark anniversary, NTGD is thrilled to have Laura Bush as its Inaugural Honorary Chair.
“The North Texas community is so generous, and the Communities Foundation of Texas’ North Texas Giving Day is the perfect day to help our neighbors and invest in our local nonprofits. I’m happy to serve as the inaugural Honorary Chair of North Texas Giving Day. Please join me in supporting your favorite North Texas charities on September 20th.” – Laura Bush, Former First Lady
61 total views, 1 views today