Working Together to Keep the Carline Safe and Efficient
With the completion of Building 3 comes a longer driveway and an improved system for morning drop off and afternoon pick up. When you arrive in the mornings and afternoons, please enter campus using the north driveway and follow the path marked with red arrows on the diagram below. Students in K-5th will be dropped off and picked up outside Buildings 1 and 2, and students in 6th-12th will be dropped off and picked up outside Building 3. (If you have students in Upper School and Grammar School, you will drop off and pick up all of your children outside Buildings 1 and 2, and the Upper School students will walk to and from Building 3.)
For instructions on how to enter and exit the carline, please see the diagram above. You may download the diagram in PDF here: Carline Procedures 2016-2017.
Please follow the instructions below as you drive through the carline.
- To help keep traffic on Leander Drive moving, please approach campus from the north.
- Please pull to the front of the line. There should be no gaps in the car line.
- Please drive slowly, especially along the new driveway. There will be many young students around and it is important for drivers to be watchful.
- Do not use your cell phone while in the car line. Students who use their cell phones while driving on campus may lose their driving privileges.
- K-5th parents, please arrive for afternoon pick up beginning at 3:15. K-5th students will be dismissed at 3:30.
- 6th-12th parents, please do not arrive before 3:30. If you do, you will block K-5th families from picking up their children. Students will be dismissed from Building 3 at 3:30.
- If you have students in K-5th and 6th-12th, please drop all of your children off outside Buildings 1 and 2. Please pick up all of your children outside Buildings 1 and 2. (The older students will walk over using the crosswalk.)
- K-5th parents, if you would like to park and pick up your child in person, please enter using the center driveway and use the crosswalk in front of Building 2.Please do not spend longer than 10 minutes in the K-5th lot. If you plan to spend more than 10 minutes on campus, please park next to the playground behind Building 2.