- ResponsiveEd offers PPO and HMO plan options in some areas.
- Health insurance is through TRS Active Care and can become effective either on your date of hire or on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- The plan administrator for TRS Active Care is Aetna.
- ResponsiveEd contributes $275.00 per month towards your medical premium.
Health Savings Account:
Available when enrolled in the ActiveCare 1 High Deductible Health Plan.
Comprehensive plan with MetLife, employee premium paid for by ResponsiveEd.
Coverage offered through Davis Vision.
Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D):
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D is provided with MetLife. Employee premium paid for by ResponsiveEd.
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage is available at reasonable group rates for employees and dependents.
Disability Income Protection:
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Health insurance is offered through ARBenefits and is effective on the first of the month following your date of hire.
- The plan administrator for ARBenefits is the Employee Benefits Division.
- ResponsiveEd contributes $155.93 per month towards your medical premium.
Other Voluntary Benefits:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Legal Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
The program offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals and follow-up services to employees and their dependents who have personal and/or work related problems. The program is paid for by ResponsiveEd.
ResponsiveEd offers you a Universal Voluntary 403(b) Plan (tax-sheltered annuity) for your retirement savings.
- You are eligible to participate in the plan as of the date of employment.
- Regular contributions are deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis and earnings on these contributions are not taxed until they are distributed from the plan.
- You are able to select any vendor that is approved on the TRS Website.